Friday, May 18, 2007

For you...A Thousand Times Over!!

What better gift can i give to my darling hubby on our wedding anniversary? A blog post..my first attempt on blogging...this is just for you A...

The wedding bells rang on this day exactly four years ago to unite the two of us into wedlock. Me dressed in all the wedding finery and flowers, very much a picture of a shy and docile indian bride.and A..looking all dignified and serious in his mundu. I was afraid i would crack up the moment i saw him sitting on the mandapam in a mundu and garland et al. i was not used to seeing him that way. The only picture i had of him till then was a humourous, witty fun loving guy

well...all that seems so long ago now...:)
maybe i should have begun the post with "Long long ago..so long ago there was a girl...". and from then on...we have come a long way A. Been with each other through the ups and downs of life. and all the while i am only grateful to god that i found you or rather we found each other.

if i were to live my life all over again...i would still want you. with you..For you..A thousand times over!! :)

P.S: The title of the post as well as the last phrase is not original. I picked it from the amazing book -- The Kite Runner that you bought for me. I just loved that book and this sentence in that book. :)
The words might not be original...but the sentiments behind it is. :)

4 comments:

Tamanna said...

Wow suni Is it really FOUR years since you were a shy bride!!! It still seems very recent to me :-D Time does run fast.
The day of your marriage we all were discussing how radiant you looked and how you were the perfect person who will manage any situation and make your marriage a success. we were not wrong. My mom even gives ur example for me to emulate. Seekho kuch suni se is what she says :-D
I was happily surprised to see your blog and wow on what topic! Now with this blog, we ll enjoy kutu's cute antics alongwith you.
Did i tell u that we all felt that u ll be the perfect mother too :-D

V glad to see this blog and the lovely posts :-)

Suni said...

Thanks a lot T... :)
Will let A know of your comments. :)

I will keep coming back to you for some blogging tips...ok?

Veda said...

I know. I cant beleive it been soo long too . I still remember the time when u shyly walked into the room as my roomie and I was like . "hmm . paavam girl will be tortured as my roomie" All the crazy thigns we had done.. and ur wedding .. and Kutu.. and soo many more things . Glad that 241B was vacant!!!+

Suni said...

thanks veda...i am glad too that 241B was vacant...i still have a hearty laugh thinking of our antics.... :)